VHIO CONEIX ALS EDITORS
Launched with Nature journal´s Senior Editor, cancer research, Barbara Marte on Inside Nature in October 2011, our annual series of VHIO Meet the Editors prestigious talks provide oncology professionals of research institutes of excellence in Barcelona with unique opportunity to learn more about scientific publishing and cancer research and put questions and comments to the editors directly during the Q & A with the audience.
They also represent a one-off-chance to get to know the editors of the highest impact factor journals personally.
- Speaker: M. Teresa (Tesi) Villanueva, Senior Editor, Nature Reviews Cancer
- Date & Time: 29 June 2015, 15:00h – 16:15h
- Speaker: Li-Kuo Su, Editor-in-Chief
- Date & Time: 14 January 2013
- Speaker: David Collingridge, Editor-in-Chief
- Date & Time: 26 July 2013, 09:00 – 10:15
- Venue: Hotel Alimara, Barcelona
- Speaker: Paula Kiberstis, Senior Editor, cancer research
- Talk: Demystifying Science
- Date: 23 January 2012
- Speaker: Bette Phimister, Deputy Editor
- Date: 14 May 2012
- Speaker: Victoria Aranda, Senior Editor
- Talk: Nature Medicine: an in-depth look at scientific publishing, criteria for cancer research publications and future trends in oncology
- Date: 17 September 2012
Inaugurating the series, Nature journal´s Senior Editor, cancer research, Barbara Marte joined us on Tuesday 25 October 2011, to present Inside Nature. Not only did participants enjoy unique insight into the workings of scientific publishing and cancer but also had the chance to address various questions to Barbara directly.
- Speaker: Barbara Marte, Senior Editor, cancer research
- Talk: Inside Nature
- Date: Tuesday 25 October 2011