VHIO’S SCIENTIFIC SEMINARS SERIES
INTRODUCING VHIO’S SCIENTIFIC SEMINARS SERIES
Our Scientific Seminars Series educational program welcomes internationally renowned researchers and clinical investigators to VHIO to share, discuss and debate latest insights, discovery and next directions in oncology with our students, postdocs and senior faculty from our preclinical, translational and clinical research groups.
Taking place in VHIO’s state-of-the-art CELLEX Building Auditorium, each seminar consists of a 30-45 minute talk followed by a Q&A round with the audience. Chaired be each respective VHIO host, these expert talks are typically scheduled to take place on Fridays at 13:00h.
VSSS’ Scientific Co-Chairs
- María Abad, PI, Cellular Plasticity & Cancer Group
- Laura Soucek, PI, Mouse Models of Cancer Therapies Group
- Elena Élez, Medical Oncologist and Clinical Investigator, Gastrointestinal & Endocrine Tumors Group
- Speaker: Ángela Nieto, Research Professor, Institute of Neurosciences, Miguel Hernández University (UMH) – Spanish National Research Council (CSIC)
- Talk title: TBC
- Date & time: Friday 20th September, 13:00h
- Co-hosts: VHIO’s Director Josep Tabernero & Josep Villanueva, PI of our Tumor Biomarkers Group