VHIO’s Business Development Department represents a hub of science management and offers a stimulating, vocational and professional environment. Thanks to successes marked to-date, our project pipeline has significantly expanded. We seek a highly motivated, self-driven and committed innovation manager with seasoned experience in innovation and contract management.
We are now calling for candidates with a background in either management or science, although proven expertise in both areas will be favorably considered.
- Review of research agreements: collaboration, service, material transfer, and confidential disclosure agreements, etc.
- Manage VHIO’s intellectual property portfolio.
- Budget preparation, review and negotiation with third parties.
- Management and follow-up of strategic alliances with the industry and academia.
- Participate in the development and implementation of additional institutional initiatives/proposals.
- University degree (preferably in Business Administration and Life Sciences although other disciplines may be considered) with proven experience in innovation and contract management.
- The successful candidate will be a methodical individual with strong analytical and communication skills, with the proven ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proactive, flexible, and problem-solving attitude.
- Excellent spoken and written English is imperative.
Salary will be based on merit, experience and individual profile.
Potential candidates should send a CV by email before applications close on 31 July 2019 to: email@example.com.
Under the leadership of Josep Tabernero, the Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO), has established itself as a comprehensive cancer center of proven excellence internationally. It is also thanks to VHIO’s optimal organizational structure based on a purely multidisciplinary and translational model that VHIO talents continue to anticipate and tackle the many unresolved questions in combatting this multifaceted and heterogeneous disease.
Located within the Vall d’Hebron Barcelona Hospital Campus, our researchers closely collaborate and interact with Vall d’Hebron physician-scientists. Translational science and clinical research are therefore tightly connected which promotes superb interaction and teamwork which, in turn, accelerates the bench-bedside-bed cycle of knowledge. This privileged environment affords VHIO direct access to patients as well as the entire spectrum of oncology professionals who care for them, and a second-to-none appreciation of how cancer science can translate into more powerful, targeted treatments and better practice for the care of patients.
VHIO’s pioneering model and programs, coupled with its belief in combining strengths through cross-border collaborations, continue to spur advances in reversing cancer resistance, halting metastatic spread, and more effectively treating even the most undruggable tumor types.