The Executive Committee is formed by seven members of the Board of Trustees appointed by the Board itself, four of whom must be representatives of the private sector and the remaining three of the public sector.
- Aina Plaza Tesías , Director of Heath Planning (appointed by the Ministry of Health, Government of Catalunya)
- Ángel Font Vidal, the Fundació Bancària “la Caixa”
- The BBVA Foundation, represented firstly by Rafael Pardo Avellaneda, Director.
- Albert Salazar Soler, General Manager, Vall d´Hebron University Hospital (HUVH)
- Joan Gómez Pallarès, Director General of Research (appointed by the Ministry of Enterprise and Knowledge, Government of Catalunya)
- Sol Daurella i Comandrán, Fero Foundation
- Jordi Segarra Pijuán, the CELLEX Private Foundation
- Secretary, non member of the Executive Committee: Núria Porxas i Roig
Present as non-voting members
- Josep Tabernero, VHIO Director
- Andrés de Kelety, VHIO Managing Director
- Sergi Cuadrado, VHIO Deputy Managing Director