The Press Office promotes the work of the Vall d’Hebron Institute of Oncology (VHIO)
The team publicises clinical oncologist developments, research breakthroughs and other stories associated with VHIO.
- Dealing with press enquiries
- Identifying ‘experts’ for interview
- Co-ordinating all photography and filming within the hospital and labs
- Producing corresponding collateral and publications.
- Please contact us if you would like to be added to our press release circulation list.
The Press Office at VHIO handles all media enquiries and requests for information from journalists.
We understand media deadlines, can help you develop your stories, and can quickly identify and contact the most appropriate spokesperson.
VHIO staff are advised to refer any direct approaches from journalists to the Press Office, so it is quicker to start here.
We are happy to discuss possible feature, photographic and programme ideas, and will do our best to co-ordinate appropriate interviews, photography and filming requests.